Chronic Kidney Disease More Condition_symptoms My Mom Has A Kidney Infection, Hence Her Kidneys Are Not Functioning Properly. Is It Chronic Kidney Disease?

My mom has a kidney infection, hence her kidneys are not functioning properly. Is it chronic kidney disease? - chronic kidney disease more condition_symptoms

Kidney my mother is infected. It will take regular blood tests and the doctor keeps track of the WBC, urea and creatinine. There are differences in creatinine values, but the doctor more careful reading of the CMB, which is normal. He said that while the white blood cells are normal, no infection and no need to have fluctuating levels of creatinine worries. But the Internet is about the importance of increased creatinine and mentioned kidney damage. It is said that a high level of creatinine have, for dialysis! He mentioned the importance of creatinine clearance in patients with chronic kidney disease. The amount of creatinine my mother is around 2.9, which is high. My mother has chronic kidney disease, too? Need for dialysis? I'm confused. Someone please help!

0 comments:

Post a Comment