Closet Maids I Tried To Put Up Closet Maid Shelving On Dry Wall. They Keep Falling Down. What Now?

I tried to put up Closet Maid Shelving on dry wall. They keep falling down. What now? - closet maids

A few months ago I had done everything in my garage. All the walls have been insulated and new drywall was established. Of course we need on the shelves and decided to try the Closet Maid shelving you in Home Depot stores and apartments. Following instructions, I did it, but then began to fall. I have tried every type of closure and the work they have not. So, now I have a platform two feet, but I fear it will fall. One of the other six Footplate remain in force. One, two, foot plate is not good.
Shall I and another type of shelving? But I also need to be attached to the drywall. Otherwise, I think I could buy shelves that gives it out, but not what they want, because they occupy space on the floor.
Your help with ideas are welcome. Especially before, you have to hire someone to do the project itself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment