Mustang Mirrors I Have A 97 Ford Mustang And The Side Mirrors Are Black Plastic Instead Of Being Painted.?

I have a 97 Ford Mustang and the side mirrors are black plastic instead of being painted.? - mustang mirrors

I keep my car in a garage, even though I know I should. The black plastic looks as places yet. I do not know what is sitting under a tree, then it may be from a tree SAP agree that the points had to be. It also examines the accumulation as it could be wax, or perhaps even a kind of mold or something. I tried washing with liquid soap only to wash the car, but the points back when it dries. I also tried to wax, but the dots are still there. Are there any suggestions for products made of plastic and what is bright and healthy again?

1 comments:

Martin said...

Use Scotch Brite above to open the way for a uniform appearance, then wipe with a cloth, tack, then the tape was him, and the spray is a spray clear coat car.

Good Luck

Post a Comment