Sexy Maternity When Nursing, Do You Ever Wear A Sexy Bra Instead Of The Maternity Ones?

When nursing, do you ever wear a sexy bra instead of the maternity ones? - sexy maternity

I will not fall on their knees, but sometimes I just want to wear a shirt or something sexy spaghetti-makers. I temepted in these times wear a bra with spaghetti-makers is loose and there is little support for what can only pull that feed on the breast. Has anyone else done? I use the day in my bra motherhood and night since he had 6 months pregnant with my daughter. Well, with my son, he is a month old, and I would only wear a summer shirt with a pleasant style. Is this an effect on my on my chest, if I had a couple of days a week? I wear my bra to bed to get the funding.

3 comments:

S! said...

While the bra support, it must be a nursing bra. Use a rubber band that can bring the nurse.

kazimsgi... said...

I am breastfeeding my daughter, now 5 months and never wear a bra care, because they are so ugly they arent! lol
I kept my sexy bra at this time, it is not recommended because the band can slow down or stop producing milk properly ... but I've never had a problem.
I do not want my breasts to draw on the floor before I'm 25 thank you very much, hehe.

Oh, and I always sleep in my bra and ... If you are breastfeeding, that somehow have the choice in the matter, but nothing to prevent falls from my breasts!

Tresa R said...

I wore shirts that are much prettier than the nursing bra I had, however, still supported. Frankly, I think the good will fall, or not much more to the elasticity of the skin. The use of something much prettier and a little less support should not make much difference. I went to my size before pregnancy and after breastfeeding my two children (and I am generally box) and do not see a lot happen to SAG. My sister had worn a bra and still maintain huge fan base and has a lot of SAG, so really, the bra is probably not what you think ...

Post a Comment