Sinus Colloidal Silver Colloidal Silver Or Medical Doctor?

Colloidal silver or medical doctor? - sinus colloidal silver

I feel that I have faced a slight cold for a few days now. And just yesterday, I had to consult a doctor, receive for conjunctivitis (antibiotic eye drops). She said it looked like allergies only in the nose. But tonight, I developed a sore throat and cough of children. And tonight, the cough worsens and exhale my throat every time we do. Not to mention that when I clean my nose is now officially approves and tightness. My problem is that I lost my job (I want a new start) on Monday, so I have no money or insurance. And I fear that my cold is now a sinus infection. Is it safe to take a supplement of colloidal silver) 2 to 3 times daily for 10 days as you (there with a prescription antibiotic? It is too difficult for me to see another doctor now, but rather to have sinus infections several times a year (I had) since January 2. And if it is a virus that is effective against cold viruses? Can I use it with antibiotic drops in my eyes and my biror control? What can I do for asthma? Little by little I try to eat more natural foods and natural supplements. I suggest you colloidal silver or not?

PS. I've tried a nasal spray, earlier this year by a slight sinus infection seemed to disappear, but returned after a few weeks (the antibiotic is required). Can the nasal spray, or use the aerosol and / or contaminated tip, because I already use?

Thank you and God bless.

3 comments:

kajillio... said...

You need to make money, not very long-lasting side effects.

Melting Media EAC said...

Colloidal silver is only moderately effective, and your skin can turn a blue / gray to use. Remember, the libertarian nut for the Y2K crisis? His picture is everywhere in the news of colloidal silver.

Find a doctor you feel comfortable, and counseling.

Lisa J said...

If you use a spray or liquid to buy Propolis and in the nose and throat twice daily for one week to 10 days, you probably (like getting rid of) me your infections of the sinuses, a once and for all.

Propolis is a natural antibiotic, and very powerful. You should be) part of your natural pharmacy (with extract of grapefruit seed and bentonite, so you always need.

All the best health for you and wish you a hearty "good fortune" with your new job!

Post a Comment