How Much Is My Gateway Computer Worth How Much Is This Computer Worth 830gm Gateway, 2g RAM, Nvidia Geforce 8500 ?

How much is this computer worth 830gm gateway, 2g RAM, nvidia geforce 8500 ? - how much is my gateway computer worth

I wonder how much should I sell my office, is a gateway 830gm, Microsoft XP, Pentium 4 Processor speed 3.00GHz, 200GB HDD, DVD-RW, DVD-ROM, more RAM you have installed has 2G RAM and an Nvidia GeForce 8500 I also have a screen, it comes with 2 flat screens of 17 inches are the same model, DualView configuration.

5 comments:

Christopher Dotson said...

Start at 650, if you want to race mean nothing less than 500, do not pay for an item, because I locked the BIOS, and Hass. Graphics card, for example, 100 RAM 80, may get something like the monitors and everything he says, about 200 who said they could about 400th If craigslist would be 600 + maybe 700th

Desslok said...

I agree w / "safe mode", Refurb Dell Inspiron 530 W / E2180 / 1GB / DVDRW / Vista Home Basic is $ 260 and $ 310 would be for the same w / E2200 and 2 GB no point in more than 175 to $ ~ $ 200 for the box itself (video card) in question, and perhaps $ 75 per monitor best. $ 350 tops ...

nyhitter... said...

Hey!

sale, taking into account what you are trying to USD 700 million, which are the limit. Anyone who pays more than it makes no sense. I offer € 500 and to be generous. The fact that I actually used to give 200th We do not know what applications are running in the background.

Safe Mode said...

This is not a bad team, but the technology is outdated.You LL Pentium 4 'will be very happy if you have more than $ 300, get even with life monitors.Its is very limited.

jrocks_4... said...

ID 500 to ask about him because he does not get used to it, but you try to sound like a good PC

Post a Comment