Suggestion On Staying Awake To Plya Video Games Staying Awake At A Boring As Hell Security Job?

Staying awake at a boring as hell security job? - suggestion on staying awake to plya video games

Ok, so I've never been in the army and had to stay awake a problem, if necessary. Now I'm out and security. My schedule is very dirty .... *** Random hours, night shifts and changes during the day and something else to the devil. I do not know, because the OT is paid well. Anyway, the point is, some of these late nights (especially the one I am now), I have the worst time trying to stay awake. I reserve my Red Bull, smoke ... I know the horrible habits, but always seemed to use it at work. In any case, all suggestions to stay awake because I am about to fall on their faces and I had nothing to dismiss, because it would, well, I am able to pay rent and eat.

3 comments:

summer_p... said...

Are you allowed to read a newspaper, book or magazine to use?

Kevin in Texas said...

First, Red Bull .. is full of sugar So, after you drink a star ...

Everyone has something like 30 grams of sugar ... of the 30 plots.

Are you sleeping well? At what point during the turn to begin by accident?

When you stand, you can sleep, but when you wake up you do not fall ... So I splash cold in the face.

Find something that does not have as much sugar, have ..

✯Miffy✯ said...

Omg lol you work at Convergys: P

lol jk idk can dream up to date on girl thats what i do: D

Post a Comment