New Baby Congratulation Centences Should I Send My Former Boss A "Congratulations" Card And Gift Basket For Her New Baby?

Should I send my former boss a "Congratulations" card and gift basket for her new baby? - new baby congratulation centences

I just found out that my former boss gave birth. She is on maternity leave, but I want to send a greeting card and put maybe a little small for the child as a gift. First, it is appropriate? And secondly, not where I send all this is on maternity leave and not in his office. I have your address or something.

5 comments:

JERRY said...

I would say that the transfer be suitable, depending on how they live with her and when she sees you as a friend or just a former employee would only ... sounds very personal. And send to his office would like to know if it ever send them soon, or it would remain there only until May, there is, as you can send it to happen

JonV said...

You can if you have a good relationship. But in general, colleagues, and especially the leaders, do not automatically belong to his social environment, so if you are in doubt, do not worry.

N dimentional brontosaur said...

It is not only appropriate but very thoughtful.

I do not know your price range, but these baby blankets heavenly sweet.
http://www.maplesprings.com/embroidery/t ...

hayesbra... said...

It would be nice if you know this and are in good agreement and it did not. You can always wait until you are working again. or see if someone knows your address, or you can consult the telephone directory.

Jeff said...

Yes, I would like, if shes a nice boss for you.

Post a Comment